1. Ditch generic plastic soap dispensers, and store hand soap in decorative containers. Also, store dish soap in olive bottles for a prettier look.
2. Store your trash can inside a cupboard, or if you do not have enough cupboard space choose a metal covered trashcan over a white plastic one.
3. Hide your cords! Attach a cardboard cylinder underneath your desk to hold cords and power strips. Also, use black or white backing to hide the cords from your electronics behind your tv stand.
4. Don’t have a lot of storage in your bathroom? Use a double (or triple) tiered fruit bowl on your vanity to hold soaps, towels, toothbrushes, and hair care items! Not only will you have extra storage, it will look great too!
5. Switch out generic salt and pepper shakers for glass, metal or decorative shakers to display in your kitchen.